A kite is a classroom on a string – it’s a whole new approach to learning. Kids get exercise, and learn about weather, wind and areodynamics – an they just think they’re having fun!
The flyer activity toys by the Parents Toy Collection are available in Lucky Ladybug, Busy Butterfly and Buzzing Bee.
- grasp the center frame with thumb and forefinger
- lift your arm and pull your wrist back slightly to prepare for flight
- release and throw the flyer forward and watch it soar through the air
- connect the hook onto the flyer
- hold the stick above your head and spin flyer in circular motion