Here is a simple project for your kids. They can make a simple art calendar using a favorite piece of art work, picture, card or anything else they like.
- heavy card stock
- favorite art work
- hole punch
- ribbon, cord or string
- small paper calendar
Steps to Make:
- measure a 6″ x 9″ rectangle on card stock
- cut out
- choose the art work piece to fit on the top half of the calendar – you may need to trim it to fit
- glue the back of the picture and place on calendar
- use the hole punch and make 2 holes at the top of the calendar about 1″ from either side
- thread the ribbon or string through both ends and knot each end in the back
These also make great gifts for family and friends. Hang it on the wall and enjoy looking at your handmade creation!